1. May I visit the property without an appointment?
You need an appointment to tour the property. Please visit www.TheCarolinaBarn.com to schedule a tour.
2. What is required to book an event?
We require a signed Rental Agreement and a 50% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to your event.
3. What is included in the venue fee?
The venue fee includes the rental space from 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM on the day of your event. We also have indoor reception tables and chairs for up to 200 people.
4. How big is the venue?
The Carolina Barn offers over 17,000 square feet of space under one roof. Depending on the style of event guest counts can range from 50-300 guests. If your weekend event is larger than 300 people, arrangements can be made to accommodate up to 400 guests.
5. Do you allow alcohol to be served at events?
As long as alcohol is served by one of our exclusive, licensed and insured caterer/ bar service vendors, you’re welcome to include it in your celebration.
6. Do you have in-house vendors (e.g.caterer, photographer, florist)?
Event Planning, Catering, and Bar service are chosen from our exclusive vendor list. Additional vendors not on our recommended list can be approved as long as they sign our Vendor Agreement and comply with our insurance requirements.
7. What hours do we have the venue available?
You will have access to the venue from 10AM-10PM the day of your wedding.
8. Will there be other events hosted at the same time as my event?
We will only host one event per day at The Carolina Barn.
9. What is your policy if the event is delayed or canceled due to impossible weather conditions (e.g. ice storm, hurricane)?
In the event of disaster, impossible weather conditions etc., we will notify you as soon as we determine it is unsafe or impossible to have your event. We will work with you to reschedule your event or refund your venue fee.
10. Are there any decorations that are not permitted at The Carolina Barn (e.g. sparklers, fireworks, confetti)?
Confetti, bubbles, birdseed, rice, glitter, stickers, vinyl decals, smoke bombs, popping cannons, and outside artificial petals are not allowed. No additional hooks, nails, tape or other items can be applied to our walls. We also do not allow pets. Open flame candles are not allowed. Fireworks are also prohibited under North Carolina State law. Sparklers cannot occur during North Carolina State directed burning ban.